[Eril-l] Please... (Re: Anyone else not getting through to any ProQuest databases (like PQ Central, New York Times historical, ABI?Inform etc)

Mitch L Turitz turitz at sfsu.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:00:04 PDT 2017

Just got an email form Listserv.

Proquest had a power outage and they’re working to resolve the problem. No ETA yet

Mitch L Turitz
turitz at sfsu.edu<mailto:turitz at sfsu.edu>

On Jul 17, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Rick Anderson <rick.anderson at utah.edu<mailto:rick.anderson at utah.edu>> wrote:

Hi, everyone —

We’ve now established that this is a widespread issue. In order to minimize mailbox clutter for list participants, could we now suspend the “me, too” responses?

Thanks!

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication
Marriott Library, University of Utah
Desk: (801) 587-9989
Cell: (801) 721-1687
rick.anderson at utah.edu<mailto:rick.anderson at utah.edu>