[Eril-l] SAE Digital Library individual subscriptions

Castro, Jeannie jmcast at Central.UH.EDU
Thu Jul 20 10:53:24 PDT 2017

Does anyone have a subscription to individual titles on the SAE Digital Library's platform MOBILUS? Right now, we subscribe to Automotive Engineering only. Our link resolvers direct to the old platform URL and we cannot get access to any of the issues on the old platform.

I've been trying to work with SAE customer support to derive a direct link to Automotive Engineering on the MOBILUS platform, but have not been successful as yet. Can anyone give me info on how to directly link to an individual title on the MOBILUS platform or info on a tech support (not customer support) person who can help?

Kind regards,

Jeannie

Jeannie Castro
Electronic Resources Coordinator
University of Houston Libraries
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
W: 713.743.9346 | F: 713.743.9748
jmcastro10 at uh.edu<mailto:jmcastro10 at uh.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D30156.000466A0]