[Eril-l] Acquisitions technology tools - call for ideas/presenters

Erika Johnson eljohnson5 at usfca.edu
Mon Jul 17 10:53:16 PDT 2017

(cross-posted, apologies for duplication)

The ALCTS Acquisition Section Technology Committee is planning a
Preconference for the 2018 Annual Conference in New Orleans about
technology tools that support Acquisitions workflows. We're looking for
your ideas or hands-on experience working with tools that help with:

·         data analysis and visualization,
·         project management,
·         workflow systems hacks,
·         troubleshooting, etc.

The tools can be commercially available software, open source programs, or
even something created by/for your library or workflow.

If you're doing something innovative or would like to share your tips and
tricks during our hands-on workshop, please respond to Erika Johnson,
committee chair at eljohnson5 at usfca.edu no later than August 1.

On behalf of the committee, thank you!

Erika Johnson
Adelaide Brown
Jessica O'Neil
Angela D. Rathmel
Lee Sochay
Morag Stewart
Nackil Sung

Erika Johnson
Head of Acquisitions and Collection Management
University of San Francisco
Gleeson Library | Geschke Center
2130 Fulton St.
San Francisco, CA 94117