[Eril-l] WGSN fashion database

Siobán Linnen slinnen at ocls.ca
Wed Jan 11 10:23:40 PST 2017

OCLS is in the midst of licence negotiations with WGSN. In previous years they had accepted our amendments but this time around we are getting pushback from their legal department on all amendments, including jurisdiction.

Siobán

Siobán Linnen, MI
Services and Support Associate

Ontario Colleges Library Service