[Eril-l] FW: Important changes to Ingenta Connect

Mark Hemhauser mhemhauser at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:16:25 PST 2017

I’m unaware of a fee paid by the library to platform providers such as
Ebsco, Proquest, American Chemical Society, etc, for the ability to use the
InCommon Federation for authentication to their content. We may pay a fee
to InCommon from a non-collections budget, but not to the content providers
who permit use of that service.

Mark Hemhauser

​Head of Acquisitions, The Library

250 Moffitt Library, MC 6000