[Eril-l] Methods of Gathering Statistics

batesw at mskcc.org batesw at mskcc.org
Thu Jan 26 08:23:46 PST 2017

Hello,

We are in the process of implementing a statistics dashboard here at our library. We're in the initial stages and wanted to reach out to other institutions to see what has worked. We've seen some really great dashboards just searching web!  Specifically we're curious to know what types of programs or tools (i.e. Google Analytics) others have used for compiling statistics like gate count, reference interactions, etc.. We're experts at spreadsheets ;-), but figure there must other methods out there. Those of you with dashboards (or even those of you just in the business of gathering statistics), please let me know what is working for you!

Thank you,
Whitney

___________________________
Whitney Bates-Gómez
Electronic Resources Librarian
Medical Library
www.library.mskcc.org<http://www.library.mskcc.org>

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065
T 212-639-7442   F 646-422-2316
batesw at mskcc.org<mailto:batesw at mskcc.org>

Please consider the environment before printing this page or its attachments.

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.