[Eril-l] Digital Science Announces New Dimensions Module for Researchers

Laura Wheeler (work) l.wheeler at digital-science.com
Wed Jan 25 03:18:27 PST 2017

**** Apologies for cross-posting ****

Hi all,

It's with pleasure that today we unveil a new module of our global grants
database, Dimensions <https://dimensions.digital-science.com/>.

The Dimensions database, containing information on millions of completed
and ongoing research projects with over $1 trillion USD in global research
funding, will be made available directly to researchers for the very first
time. Users will be able to see how their work fits into the bigger picture
of funded research within a specific discipline.

You can find out more about this news here
<https://www.digital-science.com/blog/news/new-dimensions-module-researchers-provides-insights-global-funding-landscape/>
.

We are also hosting a webinar on Thursday 9 Feb 3:30pm GMT / 10:30am EST to
introduce you to the new platform and its capabilities.

*Register for the webinar here.*
<https://www.digital-science.com/blog/events/join-webinar-introducing-new-dimensions-module-researchers/>

Thanks

Digital Science