[Eril-l] Database List Systems - brief survey

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Fri Feb 3 21:42:52 PST 2017

Hello!
Several people pointed out a problem with question 3 - it allowed you to pick only one feature. That was unintentional! I've fixed the form.

If you already responded, please consider responding again. The eight responses I relieved already are saved desperately.

Fixed survey:
https://goo.gl/forms/aeIBijJCx1pHYlny1

Athena