[Eril-l] list of library platforms/services affected by AWS outages

Gina Persichini Gina.Persichini at libraries.idaho.gov
Tue Feb 28 13:29:10 PST 2017

I’ve had some reports of slow response to some Ebsco services that I thought could be related. Mostly their LearningExpress Library platform. I have nothing official from Ebsco, though. It didn’t seem worth piling on based on other updates I’d seen.

Gina

Gina Persichini
Technology & Access Services Consultant
Idaho Commission for Libraries