[Eril-l] Sources for job descriptions and/or titles?

Cannon, Heather HCannon at adler.edu
Tue Feb 28 07:43:12 PST 2017

Does anyone know of a good place to look for a variety of librarian job descriptions and/or titles?  Specifically for the types of librarians who would be on this list.

We're currently re-writing our job descriptions with the option of also having new titles and I'm just looking for some inspiration.

For what it's worth, I'm currently the Technical Services Librarian.  I'm responsible for: e-resources, cataloging, systems (anything "computer related" including the proxy server), copyright issues, acquisitions, resources budgeting, etc.  There's lots of etc. :-)

Just thought it couldn't hurt to use all my resources and ask here for where to find some good examples.

Thanks in advance!

Heather Cannon, M.L.I.S.
Technical Services Librarian
Adler University