[Eril-l] Javascript to enable RTA-real time availability between SirsiDynix ILS and Summon

White, Marilyn K. (Fed) marilyn.white at nist.gov
Thu Feb 2 12:23:41 PST 2017

Does anyone have or has had experience in writing javascript to get their catalog holdings information to display between the SirsiDynix catalog and Summon?  We just moved to a hosted environment for our Sirsi ILS and now our Summon results are not showing the holdings information.  Proquest support said custom javascript was needed that could be applied to get this working again.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Marilyn White
E-Resource Librarian
Research Library Group
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 2500