[Eril-l] Using SharePoint for an ERM

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Tue Dec 5 06:15:17 PST 2017

Terri, I'd love to hear what you find out!

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library

________________________________
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Rathmel, Angela <aroads at ku.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:31 PM
To: Terri Winchcombe; eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] Using SharePoint for an ERM

Terri,

We have just implemented SharePoint in our library as a replacement for our intranet.  While have not considered it for the ERMS yet, we are developing its use for a couple of ERM workflows that our current ERMS doesn’t do well:

1)      usage statistics repository

2)      trial, quote, purchase, cancellation request forms

That said, starting out just on these few has spurred my thinking about the greater possibilities SharePoint might offer.  I’d be interested to be involved in further conversations that come from this thread.

Thanks for the good question,

Angie