[Eril-l] Sponsorship opportunities for NASIG 2018

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Tue Dec 12 07:43:05 PST 2017

NASIG is looking for a few good sponsors! Thanks to the generous support of such sponsors as AIP Publishing, ACS Publications, Duke University Press, EBSCO and Harrassowitz, we are able to keep our [ regular conference registration rates ]( https://nasig.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/nasig-announces-conference-rates-for-2018/ ) the same for 2018!

NASIG offers both conference tier and award sponsorships:

Conference Tier Sponsorships: $1,500-$3,000

   - Display of logo - includes company logo presence on conference website and screen displays in all general sessions at conference.
   - Reduced registration rate is available during early bird registration in the amount of $200 for either two representatives for Tier 1 OR one representative for Tier 2 for the full conference.
   - Vendor expo - includes participation in the conference vendor exhibition with one table and two chairs.  Electricity and/or hardwired internet have additional fees that are listed below on the order form.
   - Lightning talk – participation includes a reserved slot in lightning talks schedule.
   - Newsletter Ad - includes single interior page ad in NASIG Newsletter.
   - Conference Registration List – provided to Tier 1 sponsors only - includes a copy of early bird registration list prior to conference permitting a one-time use of e-mail addresses.

NASIG Award Sponsorships: $2,500-$3,500

Award sponsorships come with recognition as an award sponsor and conference tier benefits. [ Award descriptions ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=308&pk_association_webpage=1178 ) can be found on the NASIG website.

Tier 1 Award Sponsorships - $3,500

1.     Fritz Schwartz Serials Education Scholarship
2.     John Merriman Joint NASIG/UKSG Award
3.     Marcia Tuttle International Award

Tier 2 Award Sponsorships - $2,500

1.     John Riddick Student Grant
2.     NASIG Conference Mexican Student Grant
3.     Rose Robischon Scholarship
4.     Paraprofessional Award
5.     First Timer’s Award
6.     Horizon Award
7.     Birdie MacLennan Award
8.     Capstone Award

For more details, see the [ sponsorship form ]( https://s3.amazonaws.com/amo_hub_content/Association92/files/SponsorshipFormFillable_2017%20%281%29.docx ) at [ http://bit.ly/2ikiWcw. ]( http://bit.ly/2ikiWcw ) Contact the [ NASIG Fundraising Coordinator ]( mailto:sponsorships at nasig.org ) at [ sponsorships at nasig.org ]( mailto:sponsorships at nasig.org ) for questions about becoming a NASIG sponsor.

We also received a higher number of proposal submissions than usual and are looking forward to reviewing them all! Thank you to all who submitted their ideas! We look forward to an outstanding program at our 2018 conference in Atlanta from 8-10 June.

NASIG is an independent organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models. Visit [  http://www.nasig.org/ ]( http://www.nasig.org/ ) for more information.