[Eril-l] Error with Human Kinetics Journals for Remote users

Karen Rogers-Collins krogersc at emich.edu
Tue Aug 29 05:14:15 PDT 2017

Eastern Michigan University is having ongoing problems with remote/off
campus access to our subscribed to Human Kinetics journals. Our links take
us to an error page, not directly to the journal page. We use ezproxy for
authentication and our configuration stanzas are the most recent from OCLC.
Have any other libraries been experiencing this? If so, any resolution?

--

*Karen Rogers-Collins*

*Assistant ProfessorElectronic Resources and Serials LibrarianEastern
Michigan UniversityHalle Library - Ypsilanti, MI734-487-2586
<callto:734-487-2586>*