[Eril-l] Proquest database reset issue

Lisa Levesque lisa.levesque at ryerson.ca
Thu Aug 17 13:36:56 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm curious to know if anyone has encountered this issue with Proquest.
When searching in a subset of databases (eg. 3 out of 41) the databases
reset to the total number, perhaps as a result of letting your browser
idle. I've made a video that shows this happening:
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjbYOlscF

We've been in contact with Proquest and OCLC (in case it's a proxy issue)
for quite awhile. Any info that you might have on this would be really
appreciated.

Best,
Lisa Levesque

--
Lisa Levesque
Electronic Resource Discovery and Access / Assessment Librarian
416-979-5000 x 4936 / lisa.levesque at ryerson.ca