[Eril-l] Problems with Nature journals?

Hanus, Karen khanus at mcw.edu
Wed Apr 26 18:40:32 PDT 2017

Are you using the ReadCube reader or Adobe?  We have discovered that if you use ReadCube, there is a problem with the site recognizing your entitlement.  If you are using ReadCube, try the Adobe option  instead and see if you can get your articles.

Karen L. Hanus, MLIS, AHIP
Assistant Director, Collection Management
Medical College of Wisconsin Libraries
(414) 955-8329