[Eril-l] Recent Routledge Handbooks Online outages

Elias, Evelyn Evelyn.Elias at taylorandfrancis.com
Thu Apr 27 08:24:12 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Please see the below update from T&F about our recent issues with the Routledge Handbooks Online platform.  We sincerely apologize for these issues.

On April 13th we moved our Routledge Handbooks Online platform (www.routledgehandbooks.com<http://www.routledgehandbooks.com>) to a new hosting service.  In the days following several issues surfaced that were not evident in our migration testing.  Customers observed stability problems with the platform, and some customers had difficulty accessing the platform via our IP-based authentication system.

As of April 26th we have reverted the site to its original hosting service.  No data has been lost in the transition, and we have verified that the IP authentication service is working.

Our mission is to provide you with easy to use and reliable access to your content, and we apologize for failing in that mission during this migration attempt.  I'm happy to answer any questions you may have on this matter.  Thank you for your patience and support!

Regards,

Ray Schlosbon
Vice President, Global Service Delivery
Technology
Taylor and Francis Group
ray.schlosbon at taylorandfrancis.com<mailto:ray.schlosbon at taylorandfrancis.com>

Best regards,

Evelyn Elias
Library Sales Director | Taylor & Francis Group
6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW | Suite 300 | Boca Raton | FL 33487
Direct line: (561) 361-6010
Switchboard: 1 (800) 272-7737
Mobile: (508) 333-6775
Fax: (561) 361-6049