[Eril-l] Usage stats data on Cambridge Core

Tristan C Collier tcollier at cambridge.org
Wed Apr 26 07:51:14 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Today we are experiencing a problem with usage statistics display on Cambridge Core. This means that we are unable to display data for the past 24 hours. We have identified a fix for the problem and this will be deployed imminently. Unfortunately we anticipate that data from this 24 hour period may have been permanently lost. We will update you on this point as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause. We will of course be investigating additional changes to prevent this problem from reoccurring.

Best regards
Tristan

Tristan Collier
Senior Library Marketing Manager,
Institutional Marketing

Cambridge University Press
University Printing House
Shaftesbury Road
Cambridge, CB2 8BS
England, UK

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.