[Eril-l] OneLogin SSO and Ezproxy

Justin Sewell jsewell at rcbc.edu
Mon Apr 3 14:22:08 PDT 2017

Greetings, everyone,

The college I work for plans to implement OneLogin's SSO solution as a
means of streamlining the student experience across multiple
password-protected databases, each of which at the moment requires the
student to produce and remember a unique password.

My dean wants to know if we can make OneLogin play nice with Ezproxy.
OneLogin is not expressly compatible with/supported by Ezproxy, but OCLC
seems to think it might be possible to make the two work together--with a
lot of IT tinkering that we may not have the internal resources to do
ourselves.

Does anyone have experience with OneLogin and Ezproxy? I'd appreciate any
feedback.

Thanks,

Justin

--
*Justin Sewell*
Catalog and Electronic Resources Librarian

*Rowan College at Burlington County*
900 College Circle
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Direct Dial: (856) 222-9311 x1269
Email: jsewell at rcbc.edu
Website: www.rcbc.edu/library

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential
and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the email to the sender and delete it from your computer.
Although Rowan College at Burlington County attempts to sweep e-mail
attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free
and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.