[Eril-l] Streaming video platforms for single titles

Smith, Kelly Kelly.Smith2 at eku.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:39:57 PDT 2017

We concur with Kanopy over ASP for the reasons cited below. It is our go-to source for single video titles – if a particular title is not yet available streaming on any platform, you can contact Kanopy and they will look into acquiring rights to provide it. Kanopy’s PDA model is also very useful, if you find that your streaming video needs increase. http://www.lilrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Kanopy-PDA-Overview.pdf

~Kelly

Kelly Smith
Coordinator of Collections and Discovery
Eastern Kentucky University Libraries
kelly.smith2 at eku.edu<mailto:kelly.smith2 at eku.edu> | Research Guides<http://libguides.eku.edu/prf.php?account_id=300>