[Eril-l] COUNTER reports & IEEE

Anna Seiffert aseiffert at mines.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:35:00 PDT 2016

Yes, I asked about this in early August and this is the response I received:
"We apologize for the delay in the availability for your June counter statistics.  The delay is due to new IPv6 formatting.  IEEE is working with MPS and expect the counter statistics for June will be available by mid August."

Thanks for the reminder that I need to check in on this again!

Anna

Anna Seiffert, MLS
E-Resources & Collection Assessment Librarian

[Library Logo]<http://library.mines.edu/>