[Eril-l] Does Google Scholar still have "BL Direct" links?

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 05:56:30 PDT 2016

Bob,

On Demand is not available on Google Scholar. Response from BL: " We withdrew BL Direct as a service around 5 years ago.
We have a replacement service, On Demand, but I am not aware of how we left things with Google Scholar and I believe the BL staff with those contacts have left. On Demand includes everything that was covered by BL Direct and a whole lot more. It includes all records held in the library's remote [document] supply collection."

Kind regards,

Dom Benson
E-resources Librarian, Library, Information Services
Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143