[Eril-l] The Ballad of EBSCO, 360 Link, and the new Citation Linker

Angela Galvan galvan at geneseo.edu
Mon Oct 17 07:39:07 PDT 2016

Collective Wisdom,

A couple of days ago I received a report that book chapters in EBSCO
databases were not importing to ILLiad. Instead, book chapters get 'stuck'
on our new Citation Linker page, which ProQuest/Ex Libris upgraded us to
over the summer without staging. The query string isn't pulling the correct
data from EBSCO to the Citation Linker and I'm not sure why.

I suspect this has something to do with our EBSCO configuration--any
thoughts?

Thanks as always,

-Angela

Angela Galvan