[Eril-l] Library e-Resource marketing plans?

Marie Kennedy organizationmonkey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:40:27 PDT 2016

Cheryl LaGuardia and I are working on the 2nd edition of our book, *Marketing
Your Library’s Electronic Resources: A How-To-Do-It Manual for Librarians
<http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=4224>*. One of the things folks
told us they liked about the first edition was the inclusion of several
actual library marketing plans from different libraries. We'd like to add
more plans to the 2nd edition. If your library has a marketing plan for
e-resources, and you are able to share it with us, could you please let me
know?

Thank you for your consideration.

Marie Kennedy
Marie.kennedy at lmu.edu