[Eril-l] PROBLEM - Films On Demand requiring authentication in Canvas

Patricia A. Tlapak ptlapak at unr.edu
Tue Nov 29 15:22:49 PST 2016

Hi Cheryl, Sherise,

Thank you for posting this. I just checked in our Canvas instance, and indeed, we are also seeing this problem using the LTI tool in Canvas. I will open a new ticket with Films on Demand support immediately. Hope that they can resolve this quickly!

Trish Tlapak
Library Technician, Discovery Services
Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center
University of Nevada, Reno