[Eril-l] New Highwire Press sites

Ihli, Monica Inez (Monica) mihli1 at utk.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:51:44 PDT 2016

We are getting quite a few issue reports of pdfs on titles hosted by Highwire Press not loading. The below discussion seems to be the explanation as to why. But I am curious if anyone had come up with an effective solution for helping patrons get around the problem. In my own browser installations, I do not seem to even have any ad-blocking extensions enabled in the first place.

Monica Ihli, M.S.
ORCID: 0000-0001-6907-6167<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6907-6167>
Enterprise Systems
Hodges Library, University of Tennessee