[Eril-l] Access issues with Ancestry Library Edition and WAM

Alejandra Nann ajsnann at sandiego.edu
Thu Nov 3 07:36:44 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We have a subscription to Ancestry Library Edition and currently use WAM.
We're having a lot of issues accessing Ancestry Library Edition and
ProQuest Tech Support is stumped. If you have a subscription to it and use
WAM and are able to use it without issues, I would really like to use what
URLs you use in your WAM. You can email me outside of the listserv:
ajsnann at sandiego.edu

Thank you,
Alejandra

--
*Alejandra Nann*
*Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian*
ajsnann at sandiego.edu
www.sandiego.edu/library