[Eril-l] Call for proposals: Collection Management and E-Resources Interest Group - ALA Annual 2016

Jennifer Bazeley jwbazeley at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:56:23 PDT 2016

The Collection Management and Electronic Resources Interest Group (CMERIG)
is seeking two proposals for our meeting to be held on Sunday, June 26,
2016 at 3:00 pm during the ALA Annual 2016 conference in Orlando, Florida.

We are interested to hear more about the efforts to troubleshoot e-resource
access issues in academic libraries, preferably case studies that
demonstrate how libraries are attempting to increase capacity, staff
training OR overhaul workflows.

The meeting is scheduled to last one hour with time for three 15 minute
presentations (including Q&A). The remaining time will be reserved for
administrative business and further discussion.

We request that the following information be included in each proposal:

-Name, job title, contact information and affiliation of presenter(s)
-Title of presentation
-Abstract (150 -200 words)

Please send your proposal to Jennifer Bazeley at bazelejw at miamioh.edu by
June 2, 2016.

Selected presenters will be notified by Friday, June 6.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bazeley (CMERIG co-chair)
--

Interim Head, Technical Services