[Eril-l] migrate to new refworks?

Scanlon, Donna dscanlon at loc.gov
Mon Jun 20 15:01:14 PDT 2016

We too are doing a soft migration and will start that when our trainer is here in July to go over the features.  We’re a little different, our use of RefWorks is just for staff (we have no students).  We’re thinking we’ll do the ‘soft launch’ for a few months and then check in with users to see if they are ready to fully migrate.

We also got to have the new Write N Cite go through our security review before we can implement it.

Donna

Donna Scanlon, Electronic Resources Coordinator
Collections Development Office | Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE, Washington DC 20540