[Eril-l] Database A-Z list options

Heidi Vix heidivix29 at webster.edu
Tue Jun 14 08:09:26 PDT 2016

We also have LibGuides and like it very much.  We still have a regular
website, but LibGuides takes care of organizing our resources very well.

One of the major strengths is that any of our librarians can use it without
having to know coding.  Another strength is that you can prioritize the
databases into subject categories for easy lookup.  Yet another strength is
their wonderful customer support.

We implemented several years ago before the upgrade, so our wish-we'd-known
list is no longer relevant.

I can't think of anything it would do that it doesn't.  If we think of
something, we just call support and they've been able to figure it out for
us each time.

Heidi Vix
--
Heidi M. Vix, M.L.S.