[Eril-l] Taylor & Francis down?

Walsh, David B. WalshD at missouri.edu
Thu Jun 30 10:55:15 PDT 2016

Hi Stephanie

I just tried it with our dial-up connection running through our Ezproxy server and it appears to be working fine for remote/off campus access.

Dave

David B. Walsh
Head, Electronic Resources Unit
Acquisitions Department
Ellis Library Serials, 1020 Lowry St.
University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65201-5149
Voice  573-884-8909
Fax    573-884-5243

"What Makes Bad Kitty So Bad?" - Nick Bruel