[Eril-l] streaming popular music for academic libraries

Courtney F court1824 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:01:34 PDT 2016

So I looked around at ALA and learned that Freegal is not allowed to offer
their services to academic libraries.  Hoopla, from Midwest Tape, does
offer streaming popular music.  Also, Alexander Street Press offers popular
music as part of their Music Online: Listening Package.

These were the only sources that I was able to locate.  If anyone else has
any information, please share!

Thanks,
~Courtney Fuson
Electronic and Educational Resources Librarian
Belmont University
Nashville, TN