[Eril-l] Tenure Track Librarians (4 positions) at Sacramento State Library

Zhang, Bin bzhang at csus.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:13:01 PDT 2016

12 MONTH TENURE-TRACK LIBRARIAN (4 POSITIONS)
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY

Sacramento State seeks to fill tenure track librarian positions in the areas of Social Science, Engineering and Computer Science, Undergraduate Experience and Health Science.

As the center of campus intellectual discovery, the Sacramento State Library promotes teaching, learning, research, and scholarly communication at the University by integrating the Library with campus student success programs and instruction. One of twenty-three libraries in the California State University System, the Library holds over 1.4 million volumes, comprised of print and electronic monographs and serials, and is a Federal Document Depository. The Library's mission is to inspire excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarly activities.

The University Library is undergoing rapid transformation with new leadership, a forward-thinking vision, and a deep commitment to improving the campus learning environment. We welcome individuals with diverse backgrounds to join our growing organization of over 20 Library faculty, 25 staff and approximately 20 FTE student assistants.

Applications for these positions are to be submitted through the Sacramento State jobs website located at http://www.csus.edu/about/employment.  Instructions on how to apply can also be found at this link.

External applicants can apply by clicking on the Faculty, Staff, and Management Opportunities link and internal applicants can apply by logging on My Sac State.

Please refer to job posting ID numbers: Health Sci: 101708, Undergrad Exp: 101709, Engineer & Computer: 101710, and Social Sci: 101711