[Eril-l] Science Direct issues?

Peri, Nina M. nperi at fairfield.edu
Wed Jan 27 08:20:26 PST 2016

FYI – I had received this message from ScienceDirect near the end of 2015 so maybe this has something to do with the issue you were having using IE?

“As of 1-1-16 ScienceDirect will not support IE8. For optimal viewing they recommend using Chrome or Firefox, or the latest version of IE.”

Nina

Nina Peri, MSLS
Collection Development Librarian for Licensed Resources
Project Coordinator, DigitalCommons at Fairfield
Fairfield University, DiMenna-Nyselius Library
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, Connecticut 06824
nperi at fairfield.edu<mailto:nperi at fairfield.edu>
203-254-4000 ext. 2039