[Eril-l] using springshare for A-Z database list

Courtney Fuson court1824 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:48:21 PST 2016

We use Libguides A to Z list and have not noticed any delays in using EZProxy on all of the links. We don't run the list through the proxy server, just the database links.

~Courtney F.
Electronic and Educational  Resources Librarian
Belmont University
Nashville, TN

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and autocorrect.