[Eril-l] Anyone else having trouble accessing Oxford UP articles ??

Katherine Hill kmhill6 at uncg.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:45:43 PST 2016

Second try!

We are as well at UNCG.  We have contacted OUP and our KB provider (OCLC in
our case).  However, I did find a way for us, at least, to fix the URL
which I am currently trying to implement:  changing the http:// in front to
https://!  That seems to work.  Of course, now we either wait for our KB to
update or go through and manually update all our journal URLS...

-Kate

Kate Hill
Electronic Resources and Distance Education Librarian
University of North Carolina at Greensboro Libraries
Email: kmhill6 at uncg.edu
Phone: 1-336-334-4300

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Bonnie Tijerina <bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com