[Eril-l] discovery layer search result display - what do you do?

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Fri Dec 16 07:48:57 PST 2016

Hi Jessica,

This topic is relevant to my interests. I hope you will share the replies. ;-)

UCF uses EDS, with catalog an IR records integrated. We use the single results list layout.

We are implementing iii Sierra and have the option of using Encore Duet, which can pull ESD results in via an API call, then interfile the results Encore.  I’m at the beginning of an exploration of all the combinations that EDS and Encore offer for presenting catalog, IR, and article results to users.

Athena
Athena Hoeppner
athena at ucf.edu
eResources Librarian