[Eril-l] IP Blocks - more of an EZ Proxy problem?

Diane Westerfield Diane.Westerfield at ColoradoCollege.edu
Mon Dec 19 08:46:33 PST 2016

Is this a problem limited to EZ Proxy or do the WAM proxiers among us need to worry as well?

We almost never run into IP blocks by vendors, but maybe it’s because we’re a small institution and not super well-known, and thus flying under the radar.

BTW we are having so many problems with WAM proxy that I think we’ll be forced to move to EZ Proxy at some point.  If security is an issue, we’ll have to take that into account.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661