[Eril-l] Procedures (and/or documentation) for matching e-journal entitlements lists against knowledge base coverage lists?

Jenifer Holman holman at hope.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:03:08 PST 2016

I've been following this discussion with interest as I have been trying to
reconcile our legacy OCLC Electronic Collections Online (ECO) holdings.

After my reconciliation and updating of the kb (using many of the wonderful
suggestions mentioned in this thread), I did some spot checking and
realized that our actual access was far different from what our entitlement
report included.  When I asked OCLC about missing content I was told that
publishers have pulled content.

Have others noticed a problem with ECO content disappearing? I'm analyzing
overlap coverage now in hopes of letting this collection go, but I find it
troubling to have paid for content that suddenly disappears with no warning.

Jen Holman

Jenifer Holman
Electronic Resources Librarian
Van Wylen Library, Hope College