[Eril-l] Quick COUNTER stats survey - Final ssummary

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Mon Aug 8 07:39:06 PDT 2016

Hello,

As of today, there are 94 responses. Here is a link to the survey responses and a quick summary. If you want future updates, contact me.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKKwi0WddD13YcyMfiPIE82p3e4FhogaEoSfYxdnQphPkxGg/viewform

  1.  How often do you gather COUNTER data from all your vendors? (94 responses)
Once per year

37

Twice per year

26

Quarterly

5

Monthly

11

Never

0

Other

15

  1.  Which COUNTER-based reports do you create every year? (94 responses)
Library/ organizational Annual Report

59

ASERL Survey

8

ARL Survey

43

Renewals decisions

74

Other

24

  1.  How many additional COUNTER-based reports do you create per year? (87 responses)
1

13

2

14

3

5

4

1

5 or more

18

None

36

  1.  Does your institution subscribe to a statistics service or use SUSHI? If so, which one(s)? (92 responses)
EBSCO Usage Consolidation

10

ProQuest Intota Assessment

12