[Eril-l] LexisNexis OpenURL failures

Jeffrey Daniels danielsj at gvsu.edu
Tue Apr 26 05:40:05 PDT 2016

Good morning,

GVSU actually ended up canceling the resource for this very reason.  There were a few professors upset with the move, but for the most part everyone realizes that we have to send the message with our dollars that OpenURL functionality isn't an option, it's a must.

Jeffrey Daniels
Head of Knowledge Access and Resource Management Services
Grand Valley State University Libraries
danielsj at gvsu.edu<mailto:danielsj at gvsu.edu>