[Eril-l] thought on problems w/LexisNexis full text linking

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:16:04 PDT 2016

LexisNexis full text linking has always been hazardous at best. I remember serving on an advisory committee for them in the early 2000s and talking about the importance of linking back then.

Another key aspect to the whole issue is that in our case, at least, we are seeing a steady decline in use of LexisNexis Academic.

Steve

Steve Oberg<http://www.wheaton.edu/Academics/Faculty/O/Steve-Oberg>
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Electronic Resources and Serials