[Eril-l] contact information for Simmons?

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Tue Apr 26 06:52:08 PDT 2016

Hi Katy,

General Phone: 954-246-8201 [Experian Marketing Solutions]

Account reps: Traci Veldboom:  traci.veldboom at experian.com<mailto:traci.veldboom at experian.com> - 229-698-8823
Greg Hahn - greg.hahn at experian.com<mailto:greg.hahn at experian.com> - 954-599-5094

Hope this is helpful! Jean

Jean Sibley
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Earl Gregg Swem Library | The College of William and Mary