[Eril-l] OT Search and new pricing structure

Edwards, Laura Laura.Edwards at eku.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:32:19 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

At Eastern Kentucky University Libraries, we currently subscribe to "OT Search," a small abstracting and indexing database used primarily by our Occupational Therapy students, and have just found out that they have changed their pricing structure.  Basically, they added up our IP range, determined that we have over 65,000 IP addresses, and based on this are charging us 2 times as much as our original subscription price.

Our current FTE is roughly 13,000.

Is there anyone else subscribing to OT Search that had a similar experience?

Thank you,
~Laura Edwards

Laura Edwards
Team Leader - Discovery, Metadata, and Analysis
Eastern Kentucky University Libraries<http://library.eku.edu/>
email: laura.edwards at eku.edu<mailto:laura.edwards at eku.edu> // tel: 859-622-1783