[Eril-l] Providing alumni access to databases

Erin Gallagher EGALLAGHER at Rollins.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:12:11 PDT 2016

Good morning, everyone.
I can't thank you enough for your thoughtful responses to my questions of how to handle alumni access to databases.  We have a lot of options to consider on our end, and this will help guide our next steps.  I've attached a document containing all responses for your reference.
Cheers,
Erin

Erin Gallagher
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Olin Library
Rollins College
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789