[Eril-l] Millennium ERM fixed-length record field variables

Katherine Holvoet Kate.Holvoet at zu.ac.ae
Sun Sep 6 02:13:27 PDT 2015

I just wanted to send a thanks to everyone who has responded.  It's very helpful for me to see what people have done, and what they would like to do.  If anyone else is interested in reporting on their ERM fixed fields and variables, I'd still love it see it.

Thanks again!

Kate

[cid:zu6302de]<http://www.zu.ac.ae>     Katherine Holvoet
Electronic Resources Librarian
Library and Learning Commons

P.O. Box 144534 Abu Dhabi, U.A.E | T:+971 2 599 3116 | M:
w w w . z u . a c . a e<http://www.zu.ac.ae>
        Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education [cid:msched14f94]
Disclaimer: This e-mail and the files(s) attached to it are confidential and belong to the intended receiver (unit) only. In case you are not the intended receiver of this letter, or if you have received it by mistake, please advise the sender and delete it along with its attached file(s) from your system immediately. You do not have the right to copy, print or distribute this e-mail or any part thereof, or to release its contents to any other party whatsoever, except with prior approval from the sender. If you violate the above, you will be legally accountable.