[Eril-l] International Online Students

erin.wentz at mcphs.edu erin.wentz at mcphs.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:21:42 PDT 2015

[Please excuse cross-posting.]

Hello all,

Do any of your institutions have international students who enroll in your online programs? My institution has a growing online program. Until now, we have not had to consider how to factor international online students into our licensing agreements. Any advice you have would be welcome.

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Wentz
Electronic Resources Librarian, Assistant Professor
Library and Learning Resources
MCPHS University

179 Longwood Ave | Boston MA 02115
T 617.732.2810
erin.wentz at mcphs.edu
www.mcphs.edu<http://www.mcphs.edu>

[cid:mcphsu_logo3f08.jpg]<http://www.mcphs.edu/>

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, is intended to be confidential and might be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, disseminating or distributing this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.  Thank you.