[Eril-l] Africa Knowledge Project

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Tue Oct 20 05:15:54 PDT 2015

Hi Kathy, We don’t have this resource – but I’ve shown an example of a basic EZProxy stanza that we use for our electronic resources.

Also, OCLC has this great site that lists Database Stanzas for EZProxy. Unfortunately, Africa Knowledge Project was not in the list.

Hope this helps! -- Jean

https://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation/db.en.html

T Africa knowledge project
U http://www.africaknowledgeproject.org
DJ africaknowledgeproject.org

Jean Sibley
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
College of William & Mary
P. O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8794
Swem Library