[Eril-l] Streaming Video Collection for Nursing Program

Foster, Jennifer FosterJ at uhv.edu
Sat Oct 3 11:55:22 PDT 2015

We have used the Alexander Street Press collection called Nursing Education in Video that is a collection of Medcom videos and are about to go to the Medcom streaming video collection directly. If you would like more detail about why we are switching, please contact me offline and I will give you our insights.

Our nursing faculty for a community college and for a university (RN to BSN) program use Medcom a lot and also Bates and the Lippincott Health Assessment series. We stream those ourselves with license, but I think you can get those both streamed from the vendor if I'm not mistaken...

Jennifer Foster
Electronic Services Librarian
Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library
361.570.4195
http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu<http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu/>