[Eril-l] Fair use webinars for faculty?

Pat Hamilton phamilton at national.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:24:42 PDT 2015

I absolutely agree! Your own legal counsel can give you an idea of their perspective. Copyright law is often interpreted in court and your institution needs to determine what level of risk it wants to operate at. And I also hear to tread carefully around Disney!

Pat Hamilton
System Librarian

NATIONAL AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
Central Administration  |  5301 S. Highway 16  |  Rapid City, SD 57701